Do you feel disconnected from your users?
- Is getting buy-in for research a struggle?
- Are you tried of your team "guessing" about which features to build?
- Do you want to use data to drive product and design decisions..
- Are you overwhelmed trying to figure out where to start when it comes to actually doing research? Tried of all that Googling?
- Do you struggle to figure out how to do research without slowing down the development process?
Do more user research & usability tests so you can create a product customers love.
"This program helped me do my first user interview a few weeks ago, and the interview guide is pure GOLD."
Web Developer from, London, England
User Research Mastery
A step-by-step blueprint to help you and your team do user research interviews and usability tests.
Here's what you'll learn in User Research Mastery:
🔮 How to get buy in for user research from executives and stakeholders.
🔬 How to decide what to research and which method to use.
👀 What to write in a screener so you can talk to the right research participants.
⭐️ How to find research participants on your own or with a recruiting firm.
💬 What you must have in a discussion guide and interview script.
🔎 How to make sense of & present your research findings.
🚀 How to integrate research into your UX process.
📕 How to make research a habit and not a one time thing.
Take an inside look at what you get in User Research Mastery.
I'm Sarah Doody, nice to meet you!
Before you ask,
YES this is my real hair!
- 2015: Founded The UX Notebook, a weekly UX email and education collective focused on helping people learn how to think like a designer.
- 2012: Went full time as self employed with my own UX consulting business.
- 2011: Co-created curriculum for and taught General Assembly's first ever 12-week User Experience Design course.
- 2007: Moved to NYC to get started in the roller coaster world of tech startups.
Some of the places I've taught, spoke, & written:
"I got more from this program than from some in-class courses and conferences."
UX Designer from Vancouver, Canada
BONUSES & EXTRAS
To Ensure You Reach Your Research Goals
LIVE MONTHLY OFFICE HOURS
Live group office hours calls to get your questions answered.
BONUS "DONE FOR YOU" TEMPLATES
Templates including a Participant Screener & Interview Discussion Guides.
SECRET SLACK COMMUNITY
A place for students to ask questions, get answers, and share ideas.
Here are the templates & "done for you" items:
- Research Goals Template
- Participant Screener Template
- Interview Discussion Guide & Script
Research project checklist
- Template for note-taking
- Findings presentation layout
30-DAY REFUND POLICY
I'm happy to offer a refund within the first 30 days after your date of purchasing the course.
To be honest, I haven't had a single person ask for a refund yet from any course I've ever taught!
You can just email me here and I'll refund you within 24 hours. No questions asked.
I'm confident you'll be thrilled with this course, and based on all the reviews, I know I can offer you this 30-day refund policy.
Get started now!
Over 100 people have done this program.
Here's what some of them have to say:
"I consider this course part of my support system! It helps you to have those difficult conversations with stakeholders who may be resistant to research. The course is a fantastic refresher / companion for someone who does search regularly and a great guide for someone who is just starting or wants to do more research. "
- Olya, Product Manager in New York City
"Great materials. Well organized. Great integration of video, worksheets, Slack and Office Hours."
- Andrew, UX Director in Santa Ana, California
"I learned a TON about UX overall, which I very much needed and the templates are extremely helpful to jumpstart my team in the research world."
- Jared, UX Designer in Austin, Texas